- 1 So, What's Going On Here!?
- 2 Game Sheets
- 3 In Progress Stuff
- 4 Other Stuff for Personal Reference
So, What's Going On Here!?
This is a scratchboard for Tilus to store his miscellaneous character sheets (including test sheets, sheets for games which never did quite pan out, sheets genned up for random concepts I come up with on a whim, and joke characters) for various systems, built under various house rules, restrictions, and/or established game systems here on the #zeal RP wiki. While it is unlikely he will wind up actually playing out any of these sheets in an actual game, he might reference some of these sheets for a character he might wind up playing as in a future campaign.
Big Eyes, Small Mouth 3e
- Victor Hayate, only moderately broken wielder of the Saikyo Saikou Psycho Strike created for the All Creation Face Stomping Invitational
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e
- Halia, Level 1 PHB Only Monk
- Halia, Level 3 Passive Way Monk
- Vielia, Level 6 Oathsworn, uses the Arcana Evolved setting and the Sword & Shield house rules
- Luna, Level 9 Setting Sun/Shadow Hand Swordsage, uses only SRD and Tome of Battle material
- Level 4 Eldritch Blast Warlock, uses only SRD and Complete Arcane material
- Rei'li, Pixie Soulknife, uses only SRD material and the D&D: Rebirth house rules
- Level 2 Limit Knight Test
- Very Early Atelier Alchemy Alchemist, an extremely early Atelier Academy character idea that is little more than a skeleton sheet; was created while Atelier Academy was still leaning towards being a game run in D&D 3.5e.
- Tilus Dies Take Two (Lv1 Gestalt, 40 point buy party):
- Neyri (Revised), how Neyri would look under MageRooster's revised Limit Martyr class
- Deathgrounds Team Fight & Flight
- Silvianna, the first of four Deathgrounds characters (the "Monstrous Meleeist").
- Aimee, the second of four Deathgrounds characters (the "Seelie Sniper").
- Kynel, the third of four Deathgrounds characters (the "Heavenly Healer").
- Reedess, the fourth of four Deathgrounds characters (the "Studious Spellcaster").
- Chantiel, a very studious hybrid divine/arcane caster, built under the Panic! house ruleset. Would have been intended for use if the campaign continued beyond the initial 3 sessions.
- Protesia, you-know-who in 3.5e. Because it eventually had to be done.
- Michia, ratonga favored soul built for the Shadows of Dullahan campaign. Relies on some rather questionable methods that were only used because The DM Said It's Okay(tm).
- Lyriel, half-celestial bard/sorcerer. Spent 2 weeks genning her for reasons unknown even to myself. Patiently awaiting a campaign to use her with.
- The Unconventional Sentinels, a team of three for The Guild
- Gloria, the Well Accomplished, a character who has obtained All Of The Feats. Can Tomeban even make this a viable character concept!?
- Lydia, because Tilus had sworn he would make a maenad summoner one of these days, and it's high time he did so.
- Sofia (Epic Version), upgrading and slightly reworking Sofia from Light & Darkness to epic power levels. One of two potential character ideas for an "Epic Gestalt Wars 2".
- Mai, battle dancer built for a 3.5e monster power level test
- Lyriel, the Gates of Heaven character leveled higher for a 3.5e monster power level test
- Aria di Fortezza (Epic Version), upgrading Aria from Into the Depths to epic power levels. The other potential idea for an "Epic Gestalt Wars 2".
- Barbadin, a maenad barbarian/paladin, both classes ACFed out the wazoo, because reasons!
Dungeons & Dragons 4e
- Kynel, Angel War Cleric, uses only PHB material, Avitar's Fallen Angel homebrew class, and built under the Trade of Blades house rules
- Cristina Chambers, Charging Spear Fighter or Bravura Presence Warlord, uses PHB and Martial Power material
- Tacia, Eladrin Tactical Presence Warlord, uses PHB and Martial Power material. The two above were combined somewhat into Tacianna, which actually played a session.
- Sayel, Deva Retributing Avenger, uses PHB2 material
- Redenna, Tiefling Paladin, uses PHB material
- ???, Dwarven Infernal Pact, Vestige Pact, or Star Pact Warlock, uses PHB and Arcane Power material
- Lisoma, Eladrin Assault Swordmage, a teleport-focused assault swordmage, also a re-imagination of an older concept
- Michelle Rivers as a Twilight Caste Solar, inexplicably, built on Until Dawn house rules
- Blessed Purgator of Darkness, AKA "Protesia the Solar", built on Until Dawn house rules
- Reverter to the Glorious Era, solar martial artist/scholar. If the setting sucks and is getting in the way of chargen, clearly the solution is to punch the setting in the face and make it un-suck.
Final Fantasy RPG
A total joke of a system. Will probably not generate any further characters in this system, unless it is to mock it.
- Lauria Treulon, a curious scholarly Final Fantasy-style blue mage designed for Furu's ill-fated Kingdom Hearts Furu game
Mutants & Masterminds 2e
- Hollie "Armory" Testarossa, an ordinary police officer wielding several martial arts weapons with unique tricks (read: wielding all the weapons of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.) Intended to dual-wield some weapons, but was ultimately foiled by the M&M rules. Originally built for Exodus, a game by Kaiterra which unfortunately never panned out.
- Perfect Armory, a revision of Armory under the Exodus house rules, that achieves (semi-dubiously) the character's intended dual-wielding effect
- Rebecca Thames, a church girl who assists (and sometimes unwillfully hinders) the anime organization with a demon-baning touch. Originally built for Hellsing: Twilight, a game by Kerri.
- WE-1002 Miniscule Intelligent Supportive Helper Android "MISHA", built under the Super Loli Wars house rules, and is an attempt to see how well a PL 4/60 PP Immune to Fortitude android would've worked out
- Nanako, a character for the ill-fated revival of Touhou Henseiki, that was a youkai baseball player and master of the Whirling Demon Sphere
- Laura, a college student turned demonic ritual test subject turned absurdly reserved yet powerful potential world savior, built under Shin Megami Tensei: Twilight rules. Has attacks themed after religious terms for the end of the world. Dropped when it was discovered key portions of her character didn't mesh with the SMT-verse. Still interested in playing her in a more appropriate post-apocalyptic setting.
- Amu Hinamori, a joke character built under Shin Megami Tensei: Twilight rules; is the hero of Shugo Chara, except a Persona user
- "Virgo", a Dragon Ball Galaxy joke character that is a Nanoha Celestial
- Chouten Gakuen-hen Wind Elemental, an idea for one of Rebi-rebi's ill fated games that was a wind elemental.
- Skies of Arcadia Moonstone Researcher, an early idea for a Skies of Arcadia: Legacy character that was dropped due to being mechanically infeasible
- Sigma Amalgama, an attempt to create a character with all the notable attributes of all his previous BESM and M&M characters
- SLW Idol Character, a singing pop idol built under the Super Loli Wars ruleset. May still see play if SLW ever manages to restart.
Mutants & Masterminds 3e
- Lumina, light-wielder built under the ReGenesis rules, and was considered for the game before its' cancellation.
Open Versatile Anime 1e
- Aurora McKenzie (OVA Ver.), a worldhopping alien psychic girl originally built for GateChasers; was intended to move to the OVA system, but never conducted another session after the switch. (WARNING: This character is built on far more points than is recommended in the book.)
In Progress Stuff
Sheets that are in progress for games about to be run. These sheets are highly likely to see action.